Home

Sunday 30 November 2014

Airpure "Mini Me" Candles

Now I have to share this little gem with you. I was browsing through Home & Bargain today when I come across these cute little jar candles, I only really bought them because they looked cute but they were an absolute bargain because they smell amazing too!! 



They are a brand called "AirPure" which I'm not too familiar with (which I will be familiarising myself with from now on) and it's a range called Mini Me which come in a wide variety of scents.

These palm-sized jar candles cost 39p and they had a few "flavours". I went for Cinnamon Spice and French Vanilla. The smell is amazing, it's not too subtle and it's not overbearing. We burnt the Cinnamon Spice ones and they definitely made us feel Christmassy. 




These bad boys have up to 8 hours burning time, we had them burning for about 5 hours before we blew them out and they still looked like they had quite a bit of life left in them. The other scent we've got is French Vanilla which does smell amazing, like a cake. 



UPDATE: I've started burning the French Vanilla and just the one teeny candle creates so much aroma. It smells like Creme Brulee when it's burning. Perfect for those who love the smell of cakes baking or fresh cookies.

Is this a brand you're familiar with? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below and any other candle recommendations. 

Thanks for reading:


4 comments:

  1. Only 39p? That is amazing for 8 hours of burn time and I have been looking for some decently priced Christmas candles.
    I will definitely be trying these out for sure.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound amazing although I don't really need anymore candles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was a candle person, these would be perfect to add a little something to my Mum's Christmas presents. I'm sure they smell amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got some of these for Christmas and this is the only review I have been able to find about them, I am a complete candle addict and these smell great, can't wait to burn them and review them myself :)

    ReplyDelete