Home

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Getting To Know Me Tag

Here are some questions for my new readers to get to know me, some really random ones here. I'll tag some other blogs at the bottom and if you wanna do the tag then please leave your link in the comments below.
1. What was the last TV show you watched?
Smallville! I love it
2. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Strongbow with Blackcurrant
3. Have you ever lied to get out of a date or relationship?
Nope
4. What do you think of velvet knickers? 
I just cringed thinking about velvet knickers. Bleugh
5. Have you ever been in the back of a police car?
Nope
6. Post a pic of something you love



7. Post a pic of something you hate. 
Cabbage Bleugh

8. What do you normally order in a bar/pub? 
Bacardi and Lemonade
9. Have you ever wanted to be a police officer?
No
10. What is your usual everyday dress code?
Leggings and a Dress for work.
11. Do you lift weights?
Yeah, but I don't wanna get too big! (Haha Monsters University ref there)
12. Sherlock or Doctor Who?
Doctor!
13. Do you know self defence?
Yea, if I have to walk alone in the dark (which isn't often at all) I keep my key between my fingers in case I'm attacked. My GCSE English teacher taught me that. 
14. What fandoms are you part of?
DISNEYYYYY!!! 
15. Who is your OTP (One True Pairing)?
Ariel and Eric from The Little Mermaid
16. Glitter or feathers?
Glitter
17. Daisies or buttercups?
Daisies
18. What countries have you been to?
  1. France
  2. Spain
  3. Greece
  4. Germany
  5. Tunisia
  6. America
  7. Turkey

19. Do you think schools should bring back corporal punishment?
No, but I think some kids should be disciplined a bit more because kid's attitudes these days stink!
20. Post a pic of something completely random


21. Have you ever eaten a whole pizza to yourself?
Yes! 
22. Do you look after your body?
Not as much as I should
23. How much sleep do you get per night?
6-8 hours
24. If you could take only one trip with the Doctor in his TARDIS where would you ask him to take you?
The Opening of Disneyworld Florida - October 7, 1971
25. Do you think women look good in suits?
Hell Yes! They can work it!
26. Matches or lighters?
Lighters, less burnt fingers but Matches are better for lighting candles. 
27. What is your favourite type of cake?
Red Velvet
28. Who was the last celebrity you spoke to and what did you say?
Can't even remember.
29. Do you get starstruck?
Obviously not haha. 
30. Who was your favourite author as a child?
Roald Dahl

I tag the following blogs: 
Samantha at Coco Butter Blog
Alyssa at Mum to a Monster
and Sarah at Let Them Be Small

1 comment:

  1. http://thehousethatneverrests.com/2014/11/getting-know-tag.html Thanks for the tag X

    ReplyDelete