Home

Monday 12 January 2015

Evolution of the Eyebrow

Now if you know me from my previous blog, you'll know how much I love my brows! The people over at Transform sent me this to look at and I loved it so I thought I would share it with my readers. My favourite part of this little timeline is the "What Your Eyebrows Say About You..." topic right at the end which tells me I like to spend time with my friends and family and that is so true.



Transform are a company which offer a range of treatments and surgeries which, if you choose to, can make people with certain gripes about themselves feel amazing. Some of the testimonials for Transform are amazing. They don't endorse change, they endorse happiness. For more information on Transform please visit their website.

Thanks for reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment