Home

Sunday 15 March 2015

Fragrance of the Week - Hugo Boss Women

This week I got sent the new improved Hugo Boss Eau De Parfum for Women to try. Here's my honest review.

About the product: 
Hugo Boss released this fragrance on the 28th January 2015. This fragrance was aimed at all women who have the HUGO attitude. "This spring HUGO introduces a new fragrance for women who live the HUGO attitude: passionate, bold and always at the forefront of a new, empowered generation that does things in its way and lives up to the motto ‘invent yourself". It's a scent which moulds itself to the individual wearing it, creating a unique scent for every woman who wears it. I really love this way of believing and thinking, I'm a strong powerful woman and I want a scent that lives up to that. Hugo Boss for women promises this so let's look at it in more detail.



Look and Feel: 
The packaging is classic Hugo Boss, it's simple yet bold. The red box is definitely an eye-drawer with the outline of the bottle. If I seen it on a shelf I wouldn't overlook it. The bottle itself is simple yet classy, It's round design is again simple but it makes a statement with red round the edge. I'd be happy with this sitting on my dressing table.

Smell: 
This fragrance boasts "An unconventional blend of rich floral and daring fruity notes with an aromatic twist". Top notes of Boysenberry and Himalayan Red Grass, Heart Notes of Black Tea and Jasmin, Base Notes of Amber. In my opinion the fruity notes come through more than the floral ones for me which is a major positive for this fragrance. It's not harsh or overpowering but the smell lingers pleasantly.

Longetivity:
This fragrance can stay active all day without having to spray again. I put this to the test by spraying it early morning on a Saturday when I knew I was going to be out and about doing stuff and by 5pm the scent was still there.

Price: 
The 50ml Bottle which I received retails for £45 and can be found in Boots, Debenhams and Major Department Stores and Fragrance Stores. The price is excellent for the product you're getting. For a product with this amount of punch I would pay a lot more.

Overall: 
I really do love this perfume, it's going to become my new day to day perfume because it's just so pleasant to wear and doesn't lose it's impact as the day goes on. On the Saturday that I wore it my sister even said that she loved the smell and that's a mega compliment because my sister is very choosy when it comes to perfumes. This is a fragrance that I can share with my mum and sisters because it's ageless, some smells I feel are more mature or more young, this one suits the needs of all ages.

Thanks For Reading: 


6 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I'm not a massive fan of floraly smelling perfumes, so will deffo have to give this a spray next time I see it!
    Becca

    www.QueenBeeBecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo... I think I will have to go and try a squirt next time im passing a shop. I love the idea that its different for each person, there is nothing worse then everyone smelling the same. Great that it passes the time test too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I've never tried HUGO but I will now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm off to Boots tomorrow to pick some up! I've been reading quite a few reviews about it and I'm intrigued to see how the smell moulds to me! Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great detail on your review! I'll pop into the perfume shop on the way back from work, thanks, great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. https://www.eltekrepair.com https://www.eltekrepair.com

    ReplyDelete